Omakase | ChillaxBBQ | Oliver Birthday
#1 turns 20. Stupid lockdown rules stop us having a nice family dinner together unless we’re cool with sitting in 2’s – so #1 decides he wants dinner at home and to invite 2 of his mates.
A Chef Omakase for 7 with 6 courses commences, oh yeah baby – this is gonna be good – AKA, EPIC!!!
This was 100% my menu for him, knowing the food he likes. But also still allowed an element of freedom – hey it was Omakase. Chef’s choice right…. and here is what he got;
– Oysters ‘w’ sea salt, cracked black pepper, lemon, caviar & chilli sauce
– Oysters ‘w’ Bacon Bits & Worcestershire Sauce
– Japanese oysters ‘w’ strawberry
– Blackmore Wagyu sushi ‘w’ horseradish
– Monkfish ‘w’ fresh herbs on sushi rice ‘w’ cranberry
– Wagyu toma ‘w’ shrooms & beans
It was a beauty I think. Feedback was good, including from the visitors.
Surely did – ENJOY!!!
If you enjoyed this Omakase | ChillaxBBQ | Oliver Birthday and want to keep up with the channel be sure to Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGSwHlUmRrsjg8B0OhJPEw?sub_confirmation=1
Connect with me on Socials:
You’ll see many many other recipes on the channel and heaps of restaurant and hawker reviews too.